For finer processes of material removal like grinding and honing, a finer filtration level is required. If the fluid is not filtered to the desired filtration level, the particles leave a mark on the surface. Normal gravity filter does not give the desired filtration level. Also the media consumption is very high.
In such cases Vacuum filter is the ideal solution. With the help of vacuum, finer filter media can also be used for very fine operations. In some cases due to lack of space, a compact solution is required. Our Compact vacuum uses provides the benefits of a vacuum filter at a very small floor print area
Features and Benefits :
• Suitable for finer filtration. Paper consumption drops by 80%.
• Can be used with disposable and back-washable media.
• Filtration capacity: 50 l/min to 300 l/min.
• Without conveyor. Very Low maintenance.
• Totally automatic operation.
• Very Compact Design. Ideal for individual machines.
• Can be customized to suit your requirement.
• Vacuum filters primarily work on Vacuum principle.
• Vacuum is created in a chamber by using net positive suction head at the pump suction.
• The chamber forms the bottom portion of tank which receives the dirty fluid from machine.
• Filter media (paper / mesh) is laid on top of this chamber.
• Fluid passes through media to chamber.
• Dirt is collected on the media.
• When media chokes, vacuum increases which is sensed by switch.
• Dirt media is pulled out by geared motor.